Cat 02 – Zebra Wood 900.000 ₫
Cat 02 – Zebra Wood
- Dark lens
- Handmade wood temples and frames very durable
- Polarized lens providing great HD clarity of vision, blocks 100% harmful UVA & UVB Rays
- Flexible and durable hinges can hyper-extend for a comfortable fit.
Share this product:
- Ideal Fashion Accessory- Groovy cateyes style makes you more attractive and eye-catching in outdoor activities enthusiasts or in the party, and enjoy the gushing compliments when wearing these sunglasses. Iconic design and an unerringly cool appearance – here you have it
- Sunglasses with wood frame that provides 100% UV protection. Protect your eyes against harmful UV rays, minimizing damage to your eyesight in the long time
- SPRING HINGE AND LIGHTWEIGHT–these wood sunglasses use a double-spring hinge offers a comfortable fit for most face shapes: durable, sturdy and lightweight, only 26g
- GIFT PACKING – Every Pair of Mini Tree Shades Comes equipped in a personalized Bamboo travel case & Cloth pouch for safe keeping, and a Microfibre Cleaning Cloth to ensure your shades are clean and protected! Its the ideal gift for your lover, family, friend or coworkers in any festival.
Every model in THE BAMBOO SHOP is the product of meticulous,we promise to let our customers get the highest quality products with the most reasonable price
MATERIALS AND CARE
If you own a pair of wooden sunglasses, we’ve gathered some tips on how to care for them so that they last you for as long as possible!
- Use the case provided when not wearing
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth. When you purchase The Bamboo Shop sunglasses we include a lens-safe microfiber cleaning cloth
- If needed, clean the frame and lenses with lightly soaped warm water. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
- Through our proprietary finishing techniques, Sunglasses are water-resistant and will not be affected by sweat or other small amounts of water. Excessive water exposure, including – but not limited to – submersion, may cause glasses to warp.