Master – Bamboo
- Dark lens
- Handmade from polycacbonate frame and bamboo temple
- UV400 protection
- A perfect style with modern flair
- These wooden sunglasses feature a classic shape with real wood temples
- Polycarbonate lens and frames are impact, scratch resistant, durable and hard breakable.
- Protect your eyes against harmful UV rays, minimizing damage to your eyesight in the long time.
- Its the ideal gift for your lover, family, friend or coworkers in any festival
Every model in THE BAMBOO SHOP is the product of meticulous, we promise to let our customers get the highest quality products with the most reasonable price.
MATERIALS AND CARE
If you own a pair of wooden sunglasses, we’ve gathered some tips on how to care for them so that they last you for as long as possible!
- Use the case provided when not wearing
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth. When you purchase The Bamboo Shop sunglasses we include a lens-safe microfiber cleaning cloth
- If needed, clean the frame and lenses with lightly soaped warm water. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
- Through our proprietary finishing techniques, Sunglasses are water-resistant and will not be affected by sweat or other small amounts of water. Excessive water exposure, including – but not limited to – submersion, may cause glasses to warp.