Pilot – Zebra Wood
- Brown lens
- The classic design of the Aviator with flexible spring hinges makes these sunglasses a comfortable fit for any face and lifestyle
- Polarized lens 100% UV protection coating, providing great HD clarity of vision, blocks 100% harmful UVA & UVB Rays
- Great design for Golf, Cycling, Running, Fishing and all Active Outdoor lifestyles.
- The classic design of the Aviator exudes a trendy feeling making it ideal for trips to beach or a stroll around town. It complements all face shapes and can be worn by ladies and gentlemen alike.
- The UV400 polarized lens gives out a crystal clear vision that protects the eyes for the rays of the sun during exploration.
- These wooden sunglasses feature a classic shape with real wood temples. The face of the frame is made from metal and the spring hinges makes incredible comfort
- This makes these sunglasses the perfect gift.
MATERIALS AND CARE
If you own a pair of wooden sunglasses, we’ve gathered some tips on how to care for them so that they last you for as long as possible!
- Use the case provided when not wearing
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth. When you purchase The Bamboo Shop sunglasses we include a lens-safe microfiber cleaning cloth
- If needed, clean the frame and lenses with lightly soaped warm water. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
- Through our proprietary finishing techniques, Sunglasses are water-resistant and will not be affected by sweat or other small amounts of water. Excessive water exposure, including – but not limited to – submersion, may cause glasses to warp.