Full bamboo handmade very lightweight and can float in the water.
100% UV(UVA/UVB) protection, polarized and filter category 3
Great for water and outdoor sports
The classic style and flexible spring hinges makes these sunglasses a comfortable fit for any face and lifestyle. This makes these sunglasses the perfect gift.
Share this product:
1. CLASSIC NATURAL STYLE – Classic style looks good on everyone. Flexible and durable hinges can hyper-extend for a comfortable fit.
2. ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY MATERIAL – Designed from 100% Natural bamboo, not only is every pair durable and unique! Look great and feel great for saving the environment in this bamboo frame. In addition, the bamboo sunglasses are lightweight and can float in the water.
3. POLARIZED LENSES – We are using 9-layer polarized lenses with the double UV blocking coating and polarizing film that make sure your eyes are fully protected against harmful ultraviolet (UV, UVA/UVB) rays!
4. GREAT FOR WATER AND OUTDOOR SPORTS – These floating shades are perfect for any water sport and will protect your eyes at the same time. A must have for Boating, Fishing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Golfing, kayaking and Surfing.
5. GIFT PACKING – Every Pair of Mini Tree Shades Comes equipped in a personalized Bamboo travel case & Cloth pouch for safe keeping, and a Microfibre Cleaning Cloth to ensure your shades are clean and protected! Its the ideal gift for your lover, family, friend or coworkers in any festival.
MATERIALS AND CARE
If you own a pair of wooden sunglasses, we’ve gathered some tips on how to care for them so that they last you for as long as possible!
Use the case provided when not wearing
Clean with a soft, dry cloth. When you purchase The Bamboo Shop sunglasses we include a lens-safe microfiber cleaning cloth
If needed, clean the frame and lenses with lightly soaped warm water. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
Through our proprietary finishing techniques, Sunglasses are water-resistant and will not be affected by sweat or other small amounts of water. Excessive water exposure, including – but not limited to – submersion, may cause glasses to warp.