Cat – Zebra Wood
- Brown lens
- Eco-friendly Material – The Modern Frames are made of 100% real wood for the lightweight style.
- Polarized lens -Provide clear vision.100% protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays.Anti-glare & anti-reflective.
- Ideal Fashion Accessory – cateyes style makes you more attractive and eye-catching in outdoor activities enthusiasts or in the party, and enjoy the gushing compliments when wearing these sunglasses
- Perfect gift for yourself or for that special someone,these glasses are stylish, durable, natural and each pair includes a great looking bamboo gift box.
Out of stock
- STYLE: The classic retro vintage cat eye style of these dark stained full bamboo wooden frame sunglasses will have you looking your best for any occasion. Every pair is handmade. This, along with the varying nature of wood, makes your pair of sunglasses as unique and individual as your personality.
- QUALITY: Every pair is hand made from the finest bamboo wood and uses high quality stainless steel spring hinges. Bamboo is strong, but light. The HD polarized 1.1 mm TAC resin lenses are anti-reflective and provide 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- FIT: The classic style and flexible spring hinges makes these sunglasses a comfortable fit for any face and lifestyle. This makes these sunglasses the perfect gift.
- FLOAT: When your lifestyle takes you out on the water, don’t worry about losing your sunglasses because they float.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR YOURSELF OR THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE. Our sunglasses make a fantastic gift. We’ve included a great looking gift box and All the necessary accessories for sunglasses, you can carry it with you conveniently
MATERIALS AND CARE
If you own a pair of wooden sunglasses, we’ve gathered some tips on how to care for them so that they last you for as long as possible!
- Use the case provided when not wearing
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth. When you purchase The Bamboo Shop sunglasses we include a lens-safe microfiber cleaning cloth
- If needed, clean the frame and lenses with lightly soaped warm water. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
- Through our proprietary finishing techniques, Sunglasses are water-resistant and will not be affected by sweat or other small amounts of water. Excessive water exposure, including – but not limited to – submersion, may cause glasses to warp.