Elite – Zebra Wood 900.000 ₫
Elite – Zebra Wood
- STYLE: The classic retro vintage cat eye style of these dark stained full bamboo wooden frame sunglasses will have you looking your best for any occasion. Every pair is handmade. This, along with the varying nature of wood, makes your pair of sunglasses as unique and individual as your personality.
- Brown Gradient lens
- The face of the frame is made from durable polycarbonate and the metal spring hinges add incredible comfort to a very stylish package
- The polarized lenses prevent glare and haze, for better clarity of vision.
- QUALITY: Every pair is hand made from the finest bamboo wood and uses high quality stainless steel spring hinges
- Elegant Gift Box Provided: Perfect gift for sport and outdoor activities fans. Idea for your friends!
Share this product:
- ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIAL – The Modern Frames are made of real bamboo and bolycarbonate for the lightweight style.
- DESIGNER POLARIZED LENSES – Our polarized lenses provides crystal clear vision and anti-glare with 100% UV protection, protect your eyes from the suns rays during explorations.
- Easy Collocation: Wooden sunglasses is easy to match different kinds of stylish, and perfect for outdoor activities, such as walking, cycling, driving, shopping, travelling, hiking, taking pictures, beach, etc
MATERIALS AND CARE
If you own a pair of wooden sunglasses, we’ve gathered some tips on how to care for them so that they last you for as long as possible!
- Use the case provided when not wearing
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth. When you purchase The Bamboo Shop sunglasses we include a lens-safe microfiber cleaning cloth
- If needed, clean the frame and lenses with lightly soaped warm water. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
- Through our proprietary finishing techniques, Sunglasses are water-resistant and will not be affected by sweat or other small amounts of water. Excessive water exposure, including – but not limited to – submersion, may cause glasses to warp.